martedì 17 agosto 2010

Learning to form a great sentences

I actually thought this time would be different

I actually could help him out, be he said he has to handle on his own.

A:I can help you out
B:I think this is something I have to handle on my own

He act like a kid, I actually thought that this time would be different, since we are growing apart (if people grow apart, their relationships gradually changes and they become less close). When he was denied financial aid at Yale, I could actually help him out, be he said he has to handle on his own.

I have to handle this on my own, even though he can help me out. But I feel guilt surrounding me if I accept his offer. He maybe thought this time would be the same, but it is different now.

He always said every problem that faced, I should handle it on my own. But this time is different, I am facing a complicated situations, and he said he will help me out.

He said he will help me out, but now he got stuck on traffic, it could take hours for him to be here. I thought I have to handle this on my own. I though this time could be different, that he can be somehow my "SUPERMAN".

I have this relationship for about a month, it happens on the summer vacation. Now, we have to face the fact that our schools are opposite poles of Taiwan. If we take bus, it could take hours. We kind will have a gradually less close feeling. And because of that, I kind of have not been my self tonight, and he caught that. But I kind a good on hiding my feelings, I said that I really haven't been myself for all day actually. He got worry and ask is everything alright? and I said: " I am just a little tired, but I'm fine"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento