venerdì 20 agosto 2010

Bujud

I was checking out one of my friend's blog, and then I realized "DAMN, I am fucking newbie on this whole writing stuff". I have never been really good on writing. No wonder, when it came the google era, or even worse the google translate, all I was doing is copying and paste.

Phiufff, but at least I realized where is my weakness, and I got excited to make my self even better. But, maybe because I am not so used on reading, so I don't get what it so called enlightenment on writing department.

Who cares, the only person who read my blogs is Yoana Megawati. Cute friend of mine, deep down inside I always envy her. How she take cares her books, her stuff to do, all things are so organize. And, when it comes to writing and doing some design stuff, she is WAY better than I do. I admit it.
I do wonder, why people make friends with me. I have nothing to offer actually. I don't do sharing, but I ask a lot from friends. Hem, being a bad friend..aakkakakakakka..time to be a better person to my friends. Sorry gals I'll be a better friends to you gals. Promise!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento