mercoledì 28 luglio 2010

Today I learned about


It is really good to spend my whole day sit in front of my computer.
who said unemployed isn't productive. I am productive, at least I try to be productive, I try to learn something when I can't earn anything.

In fact, I was (I said was or I still do) quite sad, when all my friends are working. A lots of them are auditors, housewives or housewife gonna be, or my friends in Taiwan which lots of them going back to their home countries, meet their family, or they have a part time jobs to make them busy.

Me, in other hand, wake up and sleep whenever I want. Yeah, I know, I will be so complaining if I say this unemployed or unoccupied makes me really bored. But, dude! I do feel that I way, I keep thinking what will make my life valuable, what things that will make me feel really proud of.

Let make a list,

Accounting --> nope, I am far away from good. I am okay, I can learn it *again*, but surely I am not born with amazing abilities in Accounting *who even born with it..akakak...lol*

English --> upssssss....I try so hard to be good on that, I have a hard time to talk with foreigner, it even so hard for me to makes a joke. So, damn yeah I still have to working on it, really hard. Just so I can be in the part of my social circle of friends here.

Mandarin --> wwwwhooooo...hell no! even though I am Indonesian Born Chinese (hell yeah IBC)..plus I live in country where all of the people speaks in Mandarin. Hell yeah...nopes, my mandarin is sucks! really...ouch snap! Just realize I wasted my 1 year without learning anything..ajajajjaj...it's OK, at least I realized it.

Leadership -->mmmmmm...me leading?yeah I had give it a shot! quite good in fact. But, all I can say, being a leader is hard. People who do that is a hard-core *respect to all good leaders*. Because leaders is not being a delegating jobs to subordinate, but make them respect and follow you, and being a leader means you have to sacrifice a lot...damn a lot. But, yeah I'll keep doing it, it is for me to improve my self.

Boyfriend --> DAMN! Slap in the face!..akakakkaka...I haven't got that one. Even tough I flew far away from Jakarta, from other cold-hearted guys in Jakarta..akakaka..nups! I still don't get any luck regarding that one. You know when I have one. ALLLLLLLLLLL of my family and friends will get heart attack *because haaaaappiness, that..I get one, before it's too late, before my ovary get dry..akakkakaka*..I am so damn pathetic..ajajajjaja...No, don't worry..because lots of guys chasing on me *believe it, please*..akakakkakak...

But, lets back to the topic, todaaaaay I learned about Ansel Adams, he is a good photographer, I saw a lot of his masterpiece. He is good. Go to google and search him.

and, I know there is oil split in near Rote Island because oil drilling that leaked (mmm...I am not sure about it, but when I try to checked it again on Jakarta Post, I don't know where the article is..ajajajaj...sorry)

and, I know the world is so damn big. It is BIG and lots opportunity on this BIG world..I hope someday I can explore this BIG world with someone I love...friends that I love, family that I love, a man that I love.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento