lunedì 26 luglio 2010

Am I Trying too Hard?

Ahahahhaha...

I laugh on myself, I made a blog!!
huh..
never cross in my mind before, to make such a blog. I remembered, when I know my friend had a blog. I laughed. Because, why you wasting your time on writing blog!

I am not a big fans of writing. I cannot explain thing in words. I am really bad at it. I can show you or proof you with number, graphics or picture and expects you to understand it by yourtself. Yeaaaaah..because I even not a big fan of reading, I defined myself as some one that more visualized (is it even correct??!!)

But, don't you guys! whoever that maybe read my blog will curious why in the end I made this?

I got a big slap on my face, on my recent year, when I face the reality, the social, the working environment. After I graduated, I realized number isn't important, how you manage to explain the number is far more worthed.

And, I do realize I write thing not in order, the one who read it I bet must be really confused. Because, I don't actually know where to start, I am mumbling (is it a word?)

*Just went from the super GOOGLE and find out that mumbling is a word, and amazingly I can write it correctly! yeayi...credit for myself. Ups..forget here the result of me ask Mr.Google
mumblingpresent participle of mum·ble (Verb)
1. Say something indistinctly and quietly, making it difficult for others to hear.
2. Bite or chew with toothless gums or eat without making much use of the teeth. *

ahahahhaha...can I said that I am mumbling??? now..ohhhh...I am babbling!...huh..what even that mean..*wait*

Tadaaaaaaaaaaa....so I babbling now...
bab·ble (bbl)
v. bab·bled, bab·bling, bab·bles
v.intr.
1. To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds: Babies babble before they can talk.
2. To talk foolishly or idly; chatter: "In 1977 [he] was thought of as crazy because he was babbling about supply side" (Newt Gingrich).
3. To make a continuous low, murmuring sound, as flowing water.
v.tr.
1. To utter rapidly and indistinctly.
2. To blurt out impulsively; disclose without careful consideration.
n.
1. Inarticulate or meaningless talk or sounds.
2. Idle or foolish talk; chatter.
3. A continuous low, murmuring sound, as of flowing water.

hah...at least I got something from this..kikiikki...
Hem, I haven't told you why I suddenly made a blog right..I'll do it tomorrow. that's what I say! I am no good on writing!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento