lunedì 26 luglio 2010

Am I Trying too Hard? Part II

Jaaaaaaaahh...
really it takes only less than 20 minutes, for me start the part II of my "AM I TRYING TOO HARD". After showed off to my dearly friend Yoana Megawati about my blog. I really need viewer of my drama, viewer of what I write, who can give me a comment. (Btw, do you realized I used viewer not a reader..because I want everyone who comes to this blog and read it, can experienced my life and like a viewer they either give applause or scorn and blasphemy.

scorn is contempt or disdain felt toward a person or object considered despicable or unworthy (caci maki maksudnya)
blasphemy is a contemptuous or profane act (hujatan)

Back to the topic, I mean back to the title. Am I Trying so Hard?

After I graduated from my lovely Atma Jaya Catholica University. I worked in one of the biggest Accounting Firm which is Ernst and Young. Yuppps.. It was my dream to be able to join that firm. But, on the way I got disappointed, really I don't matter about the overtime, in fact I love it!!!

I like to paid more!! when my senior said "guys...tonight we will have overtime"..huaaaaaaaa... I am so happy, and when I have to work on weekend that doubled my happiness as it doubled my salary..akakkakakka...*but it doesn't happen really often...*SHOT*-so don't ever think I have enormous amount of money

But, still I don't feel happy at all work there. I wonder why? and I don't know why actually. But I am guessing maybe I don't get the respect that I ever wanted.

I realized I am not a responsible look alike girl. And, because I also don't believe in my self also, when someone give me responsibility. But, I do craving for responsibility, and I need someone, a leader, a boss, a boyfriend, a husband that can give me the responsibility. But also at the same time, he have to be able to make me feel I am capable, and when I do a mistake he have to make me feel the mistake isn't that big after all.

Huff..in the end I haven't told you what the relation with 'trying too hard'..seems like you guys have to wait...! *akakakka..like anyone would read this, just one as I know..YOAN..please read this*


1 commento:

  1. oiii obuu!!
    u're already resigned from EY for ...ehmm...about 1 year now? and u still worried about working in EY?!?! hahaha :p
    now u've got a lot responsibilities from your studies kan? how is it? nikmat kah? :D

    RispondiElimina